World Book Kids features activities in 11 fun categories, including Crack the Code, Creature Feature, Doodle and Design, and Make Some NOISE. Activities range from hands-on activities, such as making your own musical instruments, to analytical exercises, such as mazes and treasure hunts.
1. The Tools tab contains options to print, email, or save science projects.
2. Activities feature a Materials box that includes a list of required supplies.
3. Activities also feature procedures, discussion and questions, illustrations and photos, and links to World Book articles.
4. Some activities offer an activity sheet PDF to download and print.
5. Most activities also have an accompanying lesson plan that includes discussion questions and a student evaluation matrix. To view the entire list of lesson plans, click or tap the For Grownups button on the Activities homepage or the Educator Tools link under the For Educators footer menu.