1. The main search box offers options to search terms in Articles or Media. Additionally, you can select the "Find it by..." drop-down menu to search by subject, alphabetical listing, Advanced Search, images, or videos.
2. Featured Videos appear on the homepage and are pulled from World Book's vast vault of media; select one of the videos below to view in the main video window above.
3. Research Tools include Citation Builder, a tool to create MLA, APA, and Harvard bibliography style formats; How to Do Research, a step-by-step tutorial for research skills for students and educators; and My Research, a personalized account to save research results.
4. World Book editors break down the news and current events in the Behind the Headlines feature, which includes quizzes and lesson plans.
5. The Take me to drop-down menu provides quick access to My Research, Citation Builder, How to Do Research, Dictionary, Behind the Headlines, Compare Places, Atlas, Biography Center, and What's New.
6. Featured Content highlights new and revised content recently added to World Book Student.