Article text is written for the beginning reader.
1. High-interest, easy-to-read content, on curriculum-linked topics, is updated regularly.
2. Colorful photos and illustrations help visual learners understand key concepts.
3. Elements found in adult reference works, such as cross-references, guide words, and pronunciation guides, help develop research skills.
4. Every article includes a citation to help students learn how to cite sources.
5. Editor-selected Web sites, written at beginning French levels, are linked to articles.
6. Articles can be e-mailed or saved.