Article text is written for the beginning Spanish-language reader in a larger text.
1. High-interest, easy-to-read content captivates and inspires learners.
2. The Tools box, at the top of all content pages, includes options to print, e-mail, and save.
3. Colorful photos and illustrations help visual learners understand key concepts.
4. Integrated database allows users to access additional encyclopedia articles, editor-approved Web sites, and more.
5. A link at the bottom of the page provides the option of viewing the article in English.
6. Every article includes a citation to help students learn how to cite sources.