1. The search box enables users to search the full range of Spanish language content, including articles, pictures, and maps.
2. The graphical browse function, helpful for uncertain spellers and visual learners, allows the user to navigate to the content by using visual clues.
3. Periódicos del Mundo Hispánico features weblinks to newspapers from Spanish-speaking countries around the world.
4. Diccionario Visual, or Visual Dictionary, allows users to build vocabulary while exploring a variety of themes visually.
5. Enter the Mundo de Animales (World of Animals) to compare animals side by side and view an extensive collection of animal facts, videos, images, and Web links.
6. Actividades feature a selection of hands-on activities in Spanish with accompanying teachers’ guides.