World Book eBooks App
Subscribers using a supported tablet device may download the World Book eBooks app for offline viewing. Users may download the app for free from Google Play and the Apple App store.*
View the World Book eBooks App on the Apple App Store!
View the World Book eBooks App on Google Play!
Supported Apple Devices:
Supported Android Devices:
To access books on the app, you must first log in using your personal World Book eBooks username and password. You may use your My Research username and password, or you may create a new username and password from any product in your World Book Online subscription.
1. Books on the app are organized by Subject.
2. Search for ebooks by author, title, or ISBN.
3. Tap on the download button on the cover of any ebook to download the book to your device.
4. Browse books by subject from the drop-down menu on the top left-hand side of the page.
5. To view all of the books that you have downloaded, choose the Show Downloaded on the top of the drop-down menu.
6. To remove a downloaded book from your device, choose "more info" and then tap on the "Delete" button.
* We recommend you download the app and eBooks via Wi-Fi. Downloading via a mobile network, such as 3G or LTE, may incur excessive charges.