The online viewer offers multiple ways to navigate, satisfying the needs of both young students who require simple, highly visible navigational tools, and older students with more advanced navigational needs.
The toolbar at the top right-hand side of the viewer offers several navigational options and features:
1. Highlight text, post notes or draw in the books (digitally, of course!) by choosing the corresponding icon.
2. The My Data button allows users to keep track of any notes and highlights that are made.
3. Use the search box to search the full text of an ebook.
4. Add bookmarks by selecting the + bookmark outline on the top right corner of any page.
5. Users may advance the pages in a book by using the arrow keys on either side of the screen.
6. The Page Tab button at the bottom of the screen allows users to jump to a specific page in the book by entering the page number and choosing the arrow, and the Page View button allows users to view the book in single-page or double-page view.