World Book Advanced’s My Research page is based on individual log-in and IDs set up by the user. A "forgot my password" function is available to help users who have lost their passwords.
2. The Tools box to the left of the page includes options to print, e-mail, and save the content of the My Research page.
3. Create different project folders within your My Research account to save content by topic or project. Switch projects by selecting the "Switch Projects" drop-down menu.
4. Users can delete entries, and can annotate each content piece with a note—a reminder, a detail to follow up on later, or other information to save for later reference.
5. Users can enter bibliographic information about print books they've found in their research under the "Books" header.
6. Users can add website links to sites they've found in their research.
7. Citations created from the Citation Builder can be saved to My Research pages.