Magical features include:
- Teachers can create an unlimited number of classes to monitor student progress with detailed reports.
- Ability to assign curriculum-related content with the click of a button. Differentiate instruction by assigning to the whole group, or a subset of individual students within the class.
- Students use their Wizard dashboard to join classes, view assignments and due dates, or practice on their own.
- Ability to have questions, answers, and other content read aloud.
- Kids can earn badges and unlock games to make learning fun and exciting!
- Specialized technology monitors and predicts current and future proficiency levels.
- Questions adapt based on previous responses.
- Provides instant feedback to help users learn from their mistakes, so students get the 1:1 attention whether they are in the classroom or remote.
Content available for grades K-8.
- Four core subject areas: Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- Content is aligned to Common Core State Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, and Next Generation Social Studies Standards.
- 570+ drills spanning 150+ courses with more continuously being added.
- Content for K-4 contains stories before drills to enhance support and learning.
- For a detailed list of the courses and drills currently available click here.
There are a few terms specific to Wizard that will come in handy when using the product.
- Course - a collection of drills all related to the same subject.
- Drill - an exercise to practice material for a single subject. Each drill is made up of 5-12 questions.
- Story - information presented before a drill consisting of text and multimedia to help students learn before answering questions.
- Assignment - a task created by teachers to be completed by an individual student, or the entire class.
- Teacher code - a one-time code needed to create a teacher account. This is provided by World Book. If you are not sure of your teacher code, contact your account admin or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class code- the code students need to join individual classes. When a teacher creates a class, a unique class code is generated and displays on the class to share with students.
Free promotional material
Let users know they have access to Wizard with flyers, social media posts, and other promotional material.
Click here to explore, view, and download.
For additional information, questions, or other feedback email training at email@example.com.