Banco de Contenidos aulaPlaneta is the upper-level Spanish language database, intended for high school students through adult learners.
- A comprehensive Spanish database with more than 170,000 articles, images and videos designed for native Spanish-speaking researchers and advanced bilingual and ESL students.
- Features include a virtual museum, an entire encyclopedia devoted to Mexico, STEM resources, and more.
- Perfect for use alongside both World Book Student and World Book Advanced as an English/Spanish supplementary resource.
The content contained in aulaPlaneta offers broad coverage of all fields of knowledge written from a Latin American perspective with special emphasis on the areas of science, technology, history, and art.
Intuitive search options allow easy navigation of the more than 170,000 resources: articles, images, videos, and more.
AulaPlaneta has many features designed for younger learners that are fun and easy to use:
- Banco multimedia (Multimedia bank), a multimedia space where researchers can navigate to look for videos, images, audio, and maps.
- Enciclopedia de México (Encyclopedia of Mexico), which contains a wealth of content solely relating to the country of Mexico.
- Museo virtual (Virtual museum), a virtual museum with resources organized by era/time period.
- An interactive Atlas that offers thousands of maps with up-to-date information on all countries of the world for a true global perspective.
- Cartografía (Cartography), which provides multiple types of maps, including physical, political, population, economic, and climate.
- En profundidad (In Depth), which takes an in-depth look at topics of debate paired along with multiple related articles to provide options for exploring more deeply into the topic.
- Navegador visual (Visual Navigator) to help students not proficient in Spanish find the topic they're looking for by theme.
- Temapedia (articles organized by theme), which organizes articles by theme, including experimental sciences and technology, social sciences, language and literature, and math.
- Cronología (Chronology) allows users to develop a historical perspective through interactive resesarch.
- Cuerpo Humano (Human Body), which helps users discover definitions and a wealth of multimedia resources centered around the human body.
- Biblioteca Universal (Universal Library), which provides information about literary works and other historical documents organized by theme or by author.
- Estadísticas (Statistics), which allows researchers to find world or regional statistics organized by country or variable.
- Sala de Audición (Audition Room), a large musical library that provides resources, including short audio clips, organized by composer or work of art.
For additional information, questions, or other feedback email
training at firstname.lastname@example.org.