World Book Online Reference Center is a powerful reference tool that includes encyclopedia, multimedia, e-book, and primary source databases, fully integrated in a single search.
• Tailored to the needs and skills of patrons of high school age and above, World Book Online Reference Center includes a customizable interface, streamlined design, and personalized home page content features.
• World Book Online Reference Center’s powerful search engine providing optimized search results. Search refinements and relevancy weighting direct users to their content with maximum efficiency.
• World Book Online Reference Center offers features designed especially for public library patrons, including Computer and Web tutorials, How to... documents on skills for living, and collections of links to government Web sites customized to your location.
• Research tools, including dictionary, atlas, Citation Builder, and local and country research guides, help users compile the data and information they need to complete their assignments and background research.
• Individual accounts within the site offer users the ability to create and save their own content features, including research results from World Book and external sources, timelines, and citations.