Interactive Earth: Interactive Maps
The Interactive Map zooms to your home state, province, or country by default. World Book articles display as World Book pins dropped on the Interactive Map at their latitude and longitude coordinates.
1. Search the map to view articles from around the world.
2. Use the color-coded key of World Book pins to identify continents, countries, states/provinces/regions, cities, or points of interest.
3. Link directly into articles from the Interactive Map.
4. Zoom and pan around the map.
5. Display the map in satellite or map view.