With a single search, access:
• A vast collection of primary source documents and full-text e-books
• More than 40,000 encyclopedia articles, including special reports and Back in Time articles
• More than 10,000 sounds and pronunciations
• Thousands of images
• Correlated to state or provincial content standards
• Thousands of editor-selected Web sites
• Thousands of periodical articles
• Atlas and Dictionary databases
1. The left-hand column lists the types of content (such as articles, primary sources, videos, and timelines) returned by the search and number of each content type. Clicking the links will display the first 15 returns for each content type.
2. Check the box next to any content types to save them to your "My Research" page, accessible via a personalized log-in.