World of Animals
World Book's World of Animals allows students to learn more about their favorite animal!
The intermediate screen of World of Animals allows users to compare amphibians, birds, bugs, fish and sea creatures, land mammals, prehistoric animals, reptiles, water mammals, or all animals by choosing the Compare All Animals button.
1. Browse animals by clicking or tapping the arrows or filter animals by category.
2. Click or tap on the Explore link to display quick facts, pictures, videos, and more.
3. Choose View Article to view the encyclopedia article for each animal.
4. Select an animal, then choose Compare Animals to select a second animal. Click or tap Compare Now! to compare the two animals side by side. Select the red "x" to choose a different animal.
5. The World of Animals' comparison mode displays animal facts and images side by side. Quantitative information is displayed in bar format.