The My Research page is based on individual log-in and IDs set up by the user. A "forgot my password" function is available to help users who have lost their passwords.
1. World Book sections, images, maps, and tables can be saved to a user’s My Research page. The list of content types will display in the left-hand column.
2. The Tools box at the top of the page includes options to print, e-mail, and save the content of the My Research page.
3. Create multiple folders within your My Research account, to organize saved content for separate projects. Select other projects from the drop-down menu to the right of the project title.
4. Users can delete entries, and can annotate each content piece with a note—a reminder, a detail to follow up on later, or other information to save for later reference.
5. Content saved from the Digital Library will display at the top of the My Research page; content links in other sites within your World Book subscription will be listed at the bottom of the page.