With a single search, access:
• A vast collection of encyclopedia articles, primary source documents, and full-text e-books
• More than 40,000 encyclopedia articles, including special reports and Back in Time articles
• More than 10,000 sounds and pronunciations
• Thousands of images, maps, historical maps, and tables
• Thousands of editor-selected websites
• Thousands of periodical articles
• Atlas and Dictionary databases
1. The search page breaks out the top results for articles, primary sources, and e-books separately. Refine results further by selecting a content type in the search index row.
2. Select the icon next to any content types to save them to your Research Portfolio, accessible via a personalized log-in.