1. Search all encyclopedia, multimedia, primary source, and e-book databases in a single search, or use our media search to focus on the site’s rich multimedia.
2. Research tools, including My Research, Citation Builder, dictionary, and research and writing guides help users compile information and develop ideas for research assignments.
3. Browse articles by subject.
4. Search and browse extensive content collections of World Book’s e-books, primary sources, biographies, world newspapers, and pathfinders.
5. Featured Videos from the extensive multimedia collection appear on the homepage; use the controls at the bottom to start, pause, or stop the video, or select the link below to learn more about the featured topic.
6. Customizable homepage features allow administrators to post their institutions logo, welcome message, and a link to their homepage.
7. The World Book Blog feed connects the greatest events in history to the present.